martes, 21 de agosto de 2012

Diary of Boo Radley, third entry

Dear Diary:

I found out the next day, Jem was ok. And Bob’s funeral was to be held shortly. But more happened last night that was more meaningful to all the years living here. I realized that the kids wanted to know who I was just as much As I wanted to know who they are. You see diary I am very much like Tom Robinson in a way, Because of my past, just like the color of his skin, people judge me today. They judge us, when in reality we could be more innocent that the white man with no past problems. We all must belong somewhere and I belong here in Maycomb. I may be judged and laughed at, and I may live in secrecy but this is my home. This is who I am. And I am damn proud of what and who I am. I never talked to Scout or Jem again, and it’s not because I didn’t wanna. Its because I wanted them to live there life knowing, they shouldn’t judge a person due to there past, present, future, and even color. I think everyone in Maycomb can learn form this. Because as I said, we all belong somewhere no matter what or who we are.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario