martes, 21 de agosto de 2012

Diary of Boo Radley, second entry

Dear Diary:

All I can say is that I’m so glad that I went, the children could have been killed, and If I wasn’t there to help um! So what happened was I was pacing back and forth deciding if I should go in the school or not, when I heard the kids talking. Scout was still in her funny ham suite when I saw something in the tree; I couldn’t make out who it was thought because it was so dark. All I saw though was a knife glisten in the dark night. All of a sudden I heard Scout scream and start fighting against someone and Jem fell, so I ran right over to Jem who had just fell, just and carried him home. I could see that Scout was ok, because she managed to get set free. As I Turned back carrying Jem I could make out a bloody knife and a face that looked like Bob Ewells. But I hadn’t seen him in a while so I wasn’t positive. It was crazy what happened after that, but I rushed into the Finches and we found out that Jem had a broken arm. Scout finally saw me, and I saw her. She held my hand and made me feel safe. As she walked me home I felt in my heart that at that moment everything was ok for now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario