martes, 21 de agosto de 2012

Diary of Boo Radley, first entry

Dear Diary:

Tom was Shot and killed. I feel guilty that I can’t come out of the house and help Atticus. Tonight is the Halloween carnival on the Brightside. But ever Since I heard that Bob threatened to kill Atticus, I’ve had this feeling in my gut something and is going to happen soon, maybe even tonight. But I can’t leave, but I also want to leave. I’m sooo confused. I saw Jem and Scout leaving though; she was dressed as a huge ham. It made me laugh so hard! I noticed Atticus was not with them though, so I got quite worried and it would soon be dark, so I think I’m going to go tonight, I might not know these kids personally. I feel the need to protect them though, so I will do that! I have to go get ready.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario